We have also been listening to a lot of Refused, Jimmy Eat World, Weezer's first two albums, Explosions in the Sky, Deftones, Nirvana and Les Savy Fav, below.
What does LSF stand for?
LSF stands for Les Savy Fav (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LSF
We have 133 other meanings of LSF in our Acronym Attic
- Laser-Saturated Fluorescence
- Late SV40 Factor (mammalian transcription)
- Law Society Finals (UK)
- Learning for a Sustainable Future (est. 1991; Canada)
- Leased from
- Least Significant Figure
- Least Significant First (byte order)
- Least Slack First
- Least Squares Fusion
- Lehre Studium Forschung (German: Teaching Education Research)
- Lesser Sciatic Foramen
- Liberty Security Force (gaming)
- Libros sin Fronteras (Spanish: Books without Frontiers; Olympia, WA)
- Life Sciences Facility
- Light Strike Force (Singapore Police)
- Lightweight Steel Framing
- Lime Saturation Factor (raw materials)
- Line Spread Function
- Line-Supervision Frame
- Linear Spectral Frequency (signal processing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Matt Thomas Les Savy Fav - The Globe, Cardiff ROCK 'N' ROLL - blah, blah, blah.
They deftly cross the musical streams of The Stooges, The Klaxons and Les Savy Fav for typically spirited results.
Kid Sister With A-trak -- Fool's gold boyfriend/girlfriend Kraftwerk -- Why Sprockets was funny Les Savy Fav -- Tense, hurried, art rock Love and Rockets -- New tale to tell?
The Kills, Northern State, The Dirtbombs, The Pattern, Oneida, and The Witnesses * 2002: Sleater-Kinney, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Donnas, Mooney Suzuki, Liars, The Shins, shannonwright, Les Savy Fav, The Von Bondies, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Rye Coalition and Bob Log III * 2001: Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Guided By Voices, Superchunk, Man or Astro-Man?
683-4368) UGLY CASANOVA, LES SAVY FAV, DE FACTO - Rock, 8:30 p.
This is swiftly followed by the extraordinary live sight of US guitar-slingers Les Savy Fav and their highly entertaining and hugely unpredictable frontman Tim Harrington at the same venue the following night.
Meanwhile, US band Les Savy Fav headline the Button Factory with The Redneck Manifesto and Not Squares - who will then rush back to their native Belfast for another gig "I wrote a list of party bands from around the world and Les Savy Fav were number one," said promoter Paul Timoney.