What does LIEAG stand for?
LIEAG stands for Lesão Intra-Epitelial Escamosa de Alto Grau (Portugese)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Left Inboard Elevon (US NASA)
- Legal Instruments Examiner
- Liechtenstein (ISO Country code)
- Limite Inférieure d'Explosivité (French: Lower Flammable Limit)
- Limited-Information Estimation
- Long Island Elite (Bethpage, NY)
- Long Island Expressway (New York)
- Lakeland Institute for Economic Advancement (Ohio)
- Left Inferior Epigastric Artery
- Low-Income Energy Advisory Board (Connecticut)
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program
- Liezener Initiative Engagierter Buerger (German: Liezen Committed Citizen Initiative; Liezen, Austria)
- Long Island Employee Benefits Group, Ltd.
- Lancashire Institute for Economic and Business Research (UK)
- Lesão Intra-Epitelial Escamosa de Baixo Grau (Portugese)
- Lessons in Electric Circuits (textbooks)
- Lightweight In-Stride Extraction Capability
- Liquid Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Long Island Education Coalition (Long Island, NY)
- Low-Income Energy Conservation (assistance program; Southwest Gas Corporation; Arizona Energy Office)