Lennox Hearth Products manufactures and markets Lennox(R), Superior(R), and Security(R) brand factory-built fireplaces, stoves and other hearth products and accessories for the residential new construction and remodeling markets.
What does LHP stand for?
LHP stands for Lennox Hearth Products (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LHP
We have 104 other meanings of LHP in our Acronym Attic
- La Hora Pico (México)
- Labor Relations, Human Relations and Productivity (Philippines)
- Landslide Hazard Program
- Le Hong Phong High School (Vietnam)
- Lead Hollowpoint (bullet)
- Lealdade, Humildade, Procedimento (Portuguese: Loyalty, Humility, Procedure)
- Left Half-Plane
- Left Hand Panel
- Left Hand Path
- Left-Handed Pitcher
- Lighthouse Point (Broward County, Florida city)
- Limit of High Priority
- Line Handler Process (Sprint)
- Living History Project
- Local Health Plan
- Loop Heat Pipe (Cooling System)
- Louisiana Highway Patrol
- Longuet-Higgins-Pople Restricted Hartree-Fock Method
- Like Heterochromatin Protein 1
- Lee Harris Pomeroy Associates (architectural firm; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reflections High-Definition Fire Vision electric fireplace introduced by Lennox Hearth Products here not only resembles a wood-burning or gas-fired hearth, but also provides a realistic simulation of an actual fire.
Fenerty's experience includes management positions at Lennox Hearth Products in Texas, General Instrument Corp.
Among its dozens of clients are the International Copper Association, Lennox Hearth Products, Unilever Bestfoods, National Candle Association, Infant Formula Council, Greeting Card Association, Window Covering Safety Council and the Distinguished Restaurants of North America.
Lennox Hearth Products (LHP) is an industry- leading manufacturer of wood burning and gas fired: fireplaces, fireplace- inserts, stoves and chimney systems.
This, along with combining all hearth products under the Lennox Hearth Products banner and consolidating sales and distribution functions, are the first steps in improving the performance of the company's hearth products business.