Distribution of length of the corridor indicates that Rajasthan (39 percent) and Gujarat (38 percent) together constitute 77 percent of the total length of the alignment of freight corridor, followed by Haryana and Maharashtra 10 percent each and Uttar Pradesh and National Capital Region of Delhi 1.
What does LALI stand for?
LALI stands for Length of the Alignment (molecular biology term)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LALI
- Live and Let Die (1973 James Bond movie)
- Live and Let Die (song)
- Low Angle Low Drag
- Latin American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Low-Altitude Long-Endurance (aircraft)
- Latin American Law and Economics Association (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- Latin American Law Enforcement Association (Salem, OR)
- Los Angeles Latino Eye Study (California; National Eye Institute and the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities)
- Local Area Labour Force Survey (UK)
- Library of American Landscape History (Amherst, MA)
- Local Activation and Lateral Inhibition (mathematical biosciences)
- Laser Atomization/Laser Induced Fluorescence
- Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival (California)
- Louisiana Academic Library Information Network Consortium (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Level Alarm Low Low (industrial control description)
- Live and Let Live
- Longest Allowed Lobe Length
- Low Activity Level Liquid
- Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Acute, with Lymphomatous Features
- Low Angle Laser Light Scanning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the length of the alignment has a minimum value given by the length of the largest sequence, and a maximum length given, for instance, as twice the length of the largest sequence.