The three projects described in this mini-monograph offer invaluable insight into forming partnerships and working with community partners, given that they pose very different research questions in different types of communities, and the length of association with the community partners varies widely.
What does LOA stand for?
LOA stands for Length of Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOA
We have 136 other meanings of LOA in our Acronym Attic
- League of Awesomeness
- Lease-Option Agreement
- Least Objectionable Activity (Big Bang Theory TV series)
- Leave Of Absence
- Left Occipito Anterior (fetal position)
- Legacy of Assassins (PS3 clan)
- Legend of Ares (online game)
- Legends of Aranna (game)
- Legion Of Apocalypse (hacker group)
- Leif Ove Andsnes (classical pianist)
- Length Over All
- Length Overall (boat specification)
- Lening Op Afbetaling (Dutch: Installment Loan)
- Lernen Ohne Angst (German: Learn without Fear)
- Lesbians Of America
- Letter of Abandonment
- Letter of Acceptance
- Letter of Accommodation (disability; various schools)
- Letter of Administration
- Letter of Admonishment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holt said: 'I had 14 years at United and it's impossible to have that length of association with one football club and not have strong feelings for them.
A spokeswoman for the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, founded in 1759, said: "With that length of association we hardly think we will be dropping our title".