Copyright 2010 by the Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University.
What does LSJU stand for?
LSJU stands for Leland Stanford Junior University (Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lake Stevens Junior Athletic Association (Washington)
- Lyn St. James Foundation
- Lasallian Social Justice Institute (Eatontown, NJ)
- Leadership San Juan Islands
- Laboratoire de Sciences Judiciaires et de Medecine Legale (French: Labratory of Forensic Sciences and Forensic Medicine; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Law Student Jobs Online
- Lam Son Joint Operating Company (oil drilling; Vietnam)
- Lake Simcoe Junction Railway (est. 1868; Canada)
- Lower San Joaquin River (California)
- Lower St. Johns River (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was a great experience for everyone who was there including (at the end) the Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band.
Leland Stanford Junior University alumni directory and ten-year book II.
Patent and Trademark Office to Leland Stanford Junior University, who has granted exclusive worldwide rights to Singulex for the patent.
All results, content, and information about this survey copyright 2004 by the Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University and Knowledge Networks, Inc.
See the 1974 decision in Leland Stanford Junior University, 214 NLRB 621.
Cylink holds exclusive rights to the fundamental public key cryptography patents owned by the Leland Stanford Junior University, Cryptographic Apparatus and Method (Hellman-Diffie) No.
Visto is backed by Allegis Capital, Blueprint Ventures, The Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Meritech Capital Partners, Oak Technology Partners, Rustic Canyon Ventures, and Vantage Point Venture Partners.