Visiting locomotives from the Leighton Buzzard Narrow Gauge Railway together with an engine from the Corris Railway were on display.
What does LBNGR stand for?
LBNGR stands for Leighton Buzzard Narrow Gauge Railway (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- London Biotechnology Network (UK)
- London Borough of Newham (UK)
- Love by Net
- Letterboxing North America
- Location-Based Neighborhood Authentication
- Little Blessings Nurturing Center (Columbus, GA)
- Los Banos National Crop Research and Development Center
- Lamellar Body Number Density
- Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment (Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory)
- Louisiana Board of Nuclear Energy
- Long Beach Network for Health (California)
- Lembaga Biasiswa Negeri Kedah (Malaysia)
- Last But Not Least
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley, CA)
- Land Bank of North Mississippi (finance)
- Lava Beds National Monument (California)
- Laugh But Not Out Loud
- Long Beach Nonprofit Partnership (Long Beach, CA)
- Lower Body Negative Pressure (device)
- Lower Body Negative Pressure Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
The locomotive was originally built for the Sydenham Ironstone Quarry near Banbury in Oxfordshire, and is a sister locomotive to The Doll, which is based at the Leighton Buzzard Narrow Gauge Railway.
But the more likely source, he said, was the boilers of the locomotives on the Leighton Buzzard Narrow Gauge Railway where he was a volunteer for many years.