This will reduce our overall cost and time-to-results for genetic diagnostics," said Johan den Dunnen, head of the Research Facility, the Leiden Genome Technology Center (LGTC).
What does LGTC stand for?
LGTC stands for Leiden Genome Technology Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LGTC in our Acronym Attic
- Location-Guided Tree
- Locomotiv GT (Hungarian rock band)
- London Gospel Temple (London, Ontario)
- Lone Gunman Theory
- Leading Group on Taiwan Affairs (Chinese Communist Party)
- Lemon Grove Teachers Association
- Local Government Transition Act (South Africa)
- Local Government Transport Advisory Panel (Australia)
- Lesbian, Gay, Transgender and Bisexual
- Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Bisexual and HIV-affected
- Landing Gear Test Facility
- Local Government Task Force
- Lipooligosaccharide Glycosyl Transferase G
- Length of Column
- Low Genital Tract Infection
- Looks Good To Me
- Legato Systems (stock symbol)
- Let's Get This Over With (internet slang)
- Local Government Training Program (est. 1984; Western Carolina University; Cullowhee, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system will be installed at the Leiden Genome Technology Center (LGTC), headed by Professor Johan den Dunnen, a leader in the fields of genomic research and technology.