Development of a symptom specific health status measure for patients with chronic cough: Leicester Cough Questionnaire (LCQ).
What does LCQ stand for?
LCQ stands for Leicester Cough Questionnaire (chronic cough assessment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCQ
We have 9 other meanings of LCQ in our Acronym Attic
- Large Commercial Passenger Vessel (Maine Department of Environmental Protection; Bureau of Land and Water Quality)
- Local Cerebral Plasma Volume
- Low-Concentration Photovoltaic (solar power technology)
- Lake County Public Works (Gurnee, IL)
- Laurens Commission of Public Works (Laurens, SC)
- Leadership Colloquium for Professional Women (University of Mary Washington; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Lake County Public Water District (Lake County, IL)
- Leander/Cedar Park Youth League (Texas; youth sports)
- Last Chance Qualifier (racing)
- Launch Crew Quarters
- Limu Case Qualified (The Limu Company; Lake Mary, FL)
- Liquid Chromatography Quadrupole (mass spectrometry)
- Longest Connected Queue
- Love Comes Quickly (Pet Shop Boys song)
- Laterally-Coupled Quantum Dots
- Las Colcheras Quilt Guild (Las Cruces, NM)
- Lindsay Creative Quilters Guild (Canada)
- Inductance, Capacitance, Resistance (meter)
- La Costa Resort (Carlsbad, CA)
- La Cruces (Amtrak station code; La Cruces, NM)