for Cheltenham Town and Leicester City football clubs, Kings Sports Camps who do holiday camps for kids, and at Central Soccer Schools.
What does LCFC stand for?
LCFC stands for Leicester City Football Club
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCFC
We have 16 other meanings of LCFC in our Acronym Attic
- Local Call Fee Access
- Long Chain Fatty Acid
- Louisiana Crawfish Farmers Association
- Lung Cancer Foundation of America (New Ulm, MN)
- Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts
- Long Chain Fatty Acid Oxidation
- Lake County Farm Bureau (Grayslake, IL)
- Linearly Chirped Fiber Bragg Grating
- Last Chance for Comments
- Lega Calcio Friuli Collinare (Italian soccer organization)
- Leslie Charleson Fan Club
- Lincoln City Football Club (Lincolnshire, UK)
- Loose Change Final Cut (movie on 911)
- Leelanau County Family Coordinating Council (Michigan)
- Library of Congress Federal Credit Union
- Lake Charles Fire Department (Lake Charles, LA)
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy from Fundus Downward (surgery)
- Las Cruces Fire Department (Las Cruces, NM)
- Lavender Country and Folk Dancers
- Level Cross Fire Department (Randleman, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
King Power's owner Vichai Raksriaksorn, who recently bought Leicester City Football club, is linked to the current coalition government.
Redknapp and Mandaric, now chairman of Leicester City Football Club, were charged on separate dates last month.
It's something DJ wanted to do for a friend and has nothing to do with Leicester City Football Club.
Early Nutrition for Later Health 19 November, Leicester City Football Club, Leicester A forum exploring the impact of early nutrition on mental and physical development, dental health and behaviour.
The Dubai Facebook group Leicester City Football Club Expats, ran by young Denise, has over 50 members.
Byline: BEVERLEY LYONS AND LAURA SUTHERLAND THEY may be known for lightsticks and music more than footwork, but James Righton of Klaxons has revealed he used to be on the books of Leicester City Football Club.
I'd just like to point out what I've done for Leicester City Football Club.