Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index is an unmanaged index composed of securities from the Lehman Brothers Government/Corporate Bond Index, Mortgage- Backed Securities Index and the Asset-Backed Securities Index.
What does LBGC stand for?
LBGC stands for Lehman Brothers Government/Corporate (bond index)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBGC
We have 4 other meanings of LBGC in our Acronym Attic
- Lyman break galaxy
- Linde, Buzo, Gray - Vector Quantization
- Ladies Birmingham Golf Association (Birmingham, AL)
- Lafarge Boral Gypsum in Asia (plasterboard manufacturing; China)
- Laid Back Golfers Association
- Laminate Ball Grid Array
- Low-Profile Ball Grid Array
- Lehman Brothers Government Bond Index
- Laguna Bintan Golf Club (Indonesia)
- Lehman Brothers Government Credit
- Limp Bizkit Gamer Clan (gaming clan)
- Local Bar Grant Competition (State Bar of Wisconsin)
- Lord Bird Golden Cobra (Pittsburgh, PA band)
- Laboratory Based Gas Chromatograph/Mass Selective Detector/Atomic Emission Detector
- Louisiana Business Group on Health
- Lattice Bhatnagar-Gross-Krook (model)
- Louis B. Goodall Memorial Library (Sanford, ME)
- Lingual Branch of the Glossopharyngeal Nerve
- Long Beach Gas and Oil (California)
- Long Beach Grand Prix
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because the plan participants understood this fund well, we decided to add the bond index fund, which tries to replicate the Lehman Brothers Government/Corporate Index, and the small-company equity fund, which follows the Russell 2500 Equity Index, to diversify the plan.
A customized Lehman Brothers Government/Corporate Bond Index is used as a benchmark and is just one of the many bond indices replicated in BondEdge.