The Fund Investment Manager s performance will be measured against the performance of Standard and Poor s 500 Index for equities, against the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index for bonds and against any other relevant indices as described in Investment Policy Statement (see Attachment C); 6.
What does LBAB stand for?
LBAB stands for Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBAB
- Lower Band Array
- Lower Body Adiposity
- Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (German Civil Aviation Authority)
- Longbow Tactical Engagement Simulation System
- Lawn Bowls Association of Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Leadership Brandon Alumni Association (Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce; Brandon, FL)
- Leverage Benefits of America Association
- Local Board of Assessment Appeals
- Lutheran Basketball Association of America
- Large Business Advisory Board (UK)
- Lipid-Based Amphotericin B
- Label-Based Access Control
- Lake Brantley Aquatic Center (Florida)
- Lambeth Business Against Crime (Lambeth, England, UK)
- Leighton Buzzard Athletic Club
- London Brook Advisory Centres
- Long Beach Alliance Church (Long Beach, CA)
- Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Long Beach Area Citizens Involved (Long Beach, CA)
- Long Beach Area Convention Visitors Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's lead attorney, Jeffrey Block of the Boston-based firm Berman DeValerio Pease Tabacco Burt & Pucillo, said State Street marketed the funds as having similar risk to a benchmark called the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index.
The funds will use a blended benchmark with an allocation to the Standard & Poor's(R) Composite 1500, Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index and MSCI-EAFE Index(SM).
bond market as represented by the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index, as well as to discrete segments of the market, as shown in the table below.
Northern Trust index offerings, including the Russell 3000 Equity Index, Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond and EAFE/Canada, will be employed to efficiently rebalance the overall asset allocation of the $95 billion plan and to ensure plan operation within investment policy guidelines.
The fund, introduced in 1986, tracks the performance of the market-weighted Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index and holds nearly 2,800 corporate, Treasury, agency, and mortgage securities.
The portfolios will be invested in a variety of indices, including the S&P 500, Russell 1000 Growth, Russell 1000 Value, Russell 3000, Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond, Lehman Brothers Government/Credit and the Lehman Brothers Short Government on behalf of the plans.
By comparison, the S&P 500, Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index, MSCI World Equity Index and FTSE 100 returned +2.