After a short stint in an entry-level clerical position on the Lehigh Valley Railroad, he took leave to earn a law degree from Cornell, then in 1930 rejoined the LVRR in its law department and passed the New York state bar examination.
What does LVRR stand for?
LVRR stands for Lehigh Valley Railroad (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LVRR
- Legiun Veteran Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: Veterans' Legion of the Republic of Indonesia)
- Literacy Volunteers of Rhode Island
- Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Lake Victoria Region Local Authorities Cooperation
- Las Vegas Resource Management Plan (Bureau of Land Management; Las Vegas, NV)
- Local Vehicle Registration Office (UK)
- Left Ventricular Region Of Interest
- Lee Valley Regional Park (UK)
- Left Ventricular Resting Pressure (cardiology)
- Lea Valley Regional Park Authority (UK)
- Lehigh Valley Road Runners (Allentown, PA)
- Lycoming Valley Railroad Company
- Ligonier Valley Rail Road Association (Ligonier, PA)
- Lightweight Video Reconnaissance System
- Low Voltage Relay Station (Vantage)
- Lung Volume Reduction Surgery
- Lamoille Valley Rail Trail (Vermont, USA)
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Radical Trachelectomy (gynecology)
- Las Vegas Running Team (Las Vegas, NV)
- Lebanon Valley Rail Trail (Lebanon County, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
implicating Germany in sabotage, lawyers for the Lehigh Valley Railroad, which owned the buildings on Black Tom, filed a claim for $20 million.
To renovate the Towanda Lehigh Valley Railroad Train Station in Towanda, Bradford County.
Prior to joining ANR, Adik served as the Vice President, Transportation Services for the Lehigh Valley Railroad from 1974 to 1976.