org Donald Levick, MD, MBA is chair of the Lehigh Valley Physician Hospital Organization Information Services and physician champion for the CPOE project at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network in Allentown, Pa.
What does LVPHO stand for?
LVPHO stands for Lehigh Valley Physician Hospital Organization (Allentown, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Las Venturas Police Department (GTA: San Andreas)
- Las Vegas Printing Experts (Nevada)
- Lavage de Vitres Professionnel de l'Estrie (Canadian window dressing business)
- Low Voltage Positive Emitter Coupled Logic
- Left Ventricular Pre-Ejection Period
- Left Ventricular Power Failure
- Left Ventricular Presystolic Filling Fraction
- Lehigh Valley Physicians Group (Allentown, PA)
- Linda Vista Planning Group (land use; San Diego, CA)
- Larval Visceral Protein H
- Las Vegas Paranormal Investigations (Nevada)
- Left Ventricular Power Index
- Library for the Visually and Physically Impaired (Pontiac, MI)
- Low Voltage Program Inhibit (circuitry)
- Low-Voltage Power Installation (electromagnetism)
- Laguna Vista Public Library (Laguna Vista, TX)
- Lake View Public Library (Lake View, IA)
- Leon Valley Public Library (San Antonio, TX)
- Lake Villa Public Library District (Illinois)
- Laminated Vuggy Porous Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slated to launch this month, the pilot program will involve two groups -- employees from the LVHHN information services department as well as physicians and employees from the Lehigh Valley Physician Hospital Organization (LVPHO).