About Valley Preferred Now in its 20th year of service, Valley Preferred is a provider-owned, preferred provider organization aligned with Lehigh Valley Health Network and dedicated to Achieving Clinical Excellence (SM) through the development and implementation of innovative programs to improve health care delivery and value in the community.
What does LVHN stand for?
LVHN stands for Lehigh Valley Health Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Las Vegas High Definition (Nevada)
- Live Virtual Help Desk
- Lanarkshire Voluntary Housing Forum (UK)
- Las Virgenes Homeowners Federation (Agoura Hills, CA, USA)
- Left Ventricular Heart Failure
- Low Very High Frequency
- Lower-Voltage Higher Frequency
- Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network
- Louis Vuitton Hawaii International Film Festival
- Left Ventricular Heart Mass
- Low-Volume High-Pressure
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair
- Las Vegas Hunting Retriever Club (Nevada)
- Las Vegas High Rollers and Strollers (Nevada)
- Low-Voltage, High-Resolution Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Las Vegas High School
- Las Virgenes High School (California)
- Lea Valley High School (UK)
- Lehigh Valley Herpetological Society (Allentown, PA)
- Ligonier Valley High School (Ligonier, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The game system was sponsored by the Lehigh Valley Health Network in order to raise awareness about prostate health.
The new building will supply medical office area for Lehigh Valley Health Network.
Customers include Catholic Health Initiatives, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Beacon Community of the Inland Northwest, Geisinger Health System, Inland Empire HIE, Kaiser Permanente, Lahey Clinic, Louisiana Health Care Quality Forum, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Maine HealthInfoNet, Massachusetts Health Information Highway, New Hampshire Health Information Organization and St.
com/locations/hospitals/mercy Program: Innovative Use of Smart Phones in the Clinical Setting The 2012 Innovator Awards Finalists Lehigh Valley Health Network | Allentown, Pa, | www.
com/prnh/20110426/PH89704LOGO) As part of its fall Fueling Good program, CITGO is awarding Lehigh Valley Health Network with $5,000 in CITGO Gift Cards to help extend its Ripple of Good and the impact of its work providing dental care and education to low-income children.
com/prnh/20111024/NY91615LOGO ) SELECT is a joint venture between USF College of Medicine in Tampa, FL, Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) in Allentown, PA and Teleos Leadership Institute in Philadelphia, PA.
Lehigh Valley Health Network was a dual finalist with both innovations related to burn injuries.