Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau Incorporated
What does LVCVB stand for?
LVCVB stands for Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Las Vegas Charter School of the Deaf
- Large-Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition
- Left Ventricle to Coronary Sinus Shunt
- Ligated Sural Vessel-Containing Tube
- linear variable capacitance transducer
- Low Voltage Circuit Tester
- Live, Virtual and Constructive Training Environment (simulation environment)
- Live, Virtual, Constructive Training Environment Periodic Review (US Army)
- Low Voltage Contractor Unrestricted
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Landelijke Vereniging Centraal Wonen (Dutch: Central Rural Housing Association)
- Left Ventricular Caudal Wall (cardiology)
- Low Volume Control Zone (Netafim USA; irrigation kit)
- Absent on Leave from Ship's Company Duty (US Navy)
- Lac Vieux Desert
- Large Visual Display (for hearing- and sight-impaired)
- Laser Video Disk
- Last Visible Dog (band)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Light versus Dark (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5,073 Juniata, Juniata River Valley Visitors Bureau 9,510 Mifflin Lackawanna Lackawanna County Convention and Visitors Bureau 67,500 Lancaster Pennsylvania Dutch Convention and Visitors Bureau 35,378 Lawrence Lawrence County Tourist Promotion Agency $5,073 Lehigh, Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau, Inc.
34,500 (base grant) and $3,662 (set- aside grant); Juniata and Mifflin Counties Juniata River Valley Visitors Bureau, $7,400 (base grant) and $6,124 (set-aside grant); Lackawanna County Northeast Pennsylvania Convention and Visitors Bureau, $210,200 (base grant) and $75,581 (set-aside grant); Lancaster County Pennsylvania Dutch Convention and Visitors Bureau, $1,104,000 (base grant) and $20,841 (set-aside grant); Lawrence County Lawrence County Tourist Promotion Agency, $31,450 (base grant) and $2,714 (set-aside grant); Lehigh and Northampton Counties Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau Inc.