Ricardo Viera, Director Curator, Lehigh University Art Galleries, Bethlehem, Pa.
What does LUAG stand for?
LUAG stands for Lehigh University Art Galleries (Bethlehem, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LUAG
We have 1 other meaning of LUAG in our Acronym Attic
- Land Use Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Land Use and Allocation Committee (Nigeria)
- Large User Abatement Certificate (electricity usage; New South Wales, Australia)
- Latinos United In Action Center
- Leuvense Universitaire Aero-Club
- Life Underwriters Association of Canada
- Linux User Advisory Council (est. 2003)
- Liberty-Enabled User Agent or Device
- Lower/Upper Alternating Direction Implicit (algorithm)
- Left Upper Abdominal Evisceration
- Lifers Union Advocacy Group
- Life Underwriters Association of Hong Kong
- Laparoscopic Uterine Artery Ligation (fibroid tumor treatment)
- Land Use Allocation Model
- Land Use and Access Management Plan (development plan)
- Land Use Allocation Plan (USACE)
- Line Up Aviation Personnel (aviation engineering industry personnel placement; UK)
- Left Upper Abd Quadrant (vaccination code)
- [not an acronym] Dublin Light Rail System (Irish for speed)
- Ladies Union Aid Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The show owes its wide range in part to that fact that objects - which include paintings, sculpture, photography and video - are drawn from three different collections: Some were lent by Gracia, some came from Lynette Bosch, professor of art history at SUNY-Geneseo, who began collecting Cuban American art in 1992, and some pieces are from the Lehigh University Art Galleries Collection of Latin American Photography and Video.
These shows staged concurrently at the Lehigh University Art Galleries followed the artist's journey from virtual anonymity to simultaneous art-world and pop-cultural success, unapologetically naming definitive masterworks.