0 Superb, and is a recipient of the Legum Magister (LL.
What does LL.M stand for?
LL.M stands for Legum Magister (Master of Laws)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
We have 66 other meanings of LL.M in our Acronym Attic
- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter series)
- Lykes Lines
- Lymphoid Leukosis (Avian Leukosis)
- Ladies Love Cool James (rap artist)
- Louisiana Land and Exploration
- Live Long and Prosper (fictional, Star Trek)
- Love, Light & Peace
- Lowrie, Lando & Anastasi, LLP (law firm)
- Logical Link Control Protocol Data Unit (networks)
- Master of Laws (degree)
- Lewis Lung cancer
- Lepromatous/Borderline Lepromatous
- Life Line to Business
- LivnLif2daFullest (clothing company; California)
- Lactococcus Lactis
- Lake Lanier Association (Gainesville, GA)
- Land Lines Assembly
- Language Laboratories and Archives (now Center for the Study of Languages; Chicago, IL)
- Latitude, Longitude, Altitude
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noticing the particular use of abbreviations for Legum Magister and Legum Baccalaureus by the respective writers, I Googled it.
degree (Latin for Legum Magister, or Master of Laws in Taxation) from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.