CMLA also announced the formation of a Legislative Task Force to help streamline the regulatory burden of local lenders in order to improve consumer access to credit while not undermining the intent of the Dodd-Frank Act.
What does LTF stand for?
LTF stands for Legislative Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LTF
We have 64 other meanings of LTF in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Term Tax-Exempt Bond Fund of America
- Lackland Training Facility
- Language-Trait Focused (linguistic)
- Largest Task First (scheduling strategy)
- Latest Thinking Forecast (project or budget revisions)
- Laying the Foundation, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Lead the Fleet (US DoD program)
- Leap to Frogans
- Learning to Fly
- Lebanese Taekwondo Federation
- Life Time Fitness
- Life Time Friend
- Light the Fire
- Light Transmission Factor (optometry)
- Lightning Training Flight (aircraft; UK)
- Limited Term Faculty (various universities)
- Line Trunk Frame (telecommunications)
- Liquid Tight Fitting (connector)
- Listening to Fear (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Live the Fourth (Kairos retreats)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Varela served on a recent legislative task force that studied consolidating state agencies to save money.
He is also past president of Northern Utah Public Employees Association, past chair of the OAHCC, and a member of the governor-appointed State Council on Workforce Services, the Weber State University national advisory board, the Weber State University Arts and Humanities board, IHC Mckay Dee Hospital board of trustees, IHC McKay Dee Hospital outreach committee board, Nature Conservancy board of trustees and the Utah Hispanic Legislative Task Force.
AP) -- A legislative task force studying Mississippi's higher education system has made recommendations it believes will lead to more people earning degrees.
During a November hearing before the Arizona House of Representatives legislative task force, Assistant Attorney General Susan Myers said one of the problems is that the tax-credit law does not spell out penalties for noncompliance.
CDHA and CDA formed a Legislative Task force over two years ago and agreed on the final amendment during HHS Committee Hearing.
Exempt from the lodging tax now are federal, state, municipal, religious, charitable, educational or philanthropic institutions, but the state legislative task force on municipal relief is reassessing those exemptions after some members of the Greater Boston legislative delegation considered potential ways to get revenue from the tax-exempt institutions.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At least nine states--Hawaii, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania (pending), Vermont and Washington--have turned to a legislative task force to create policies to help these kids.