May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The North Carolina Parent Teacher Association (NCPTA) applauds and supports the inclusion of Parent Teacher Associations (PTAs) in both the findings and recommendations that were adopted by the North Carolina General Assembly's House Legislative Research Commission (LRC) Committee on Food Desert Zones and approved by the main LRC on May 13.
What does LRC stand for?
LRC stands for Legislative Research Commission (Kentucky)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LRC
We have 270 other meanings of LRC in our Acronym Attic
- Latest Repair Cost
- Launch & Recovery Change
- Law Reform Commission (various locations)
- Lawrence (Amtrak station code; Lawrence, KS)
- Leadership Reaction Course
- Learning Resource Center
- Lebanese Red Cross
- Left Right and Center
- Legal Recoveries & Collections Limited (UK debt recovery firm)
- Legal Resources Centre (South Africa)
- Lenoir-Rhyne College (Hickory, North Carolina)
- Leshan Radio Company (est. 1970; China)
- Lesser Regional Contingency
- Lew Rockwell.com
- Lewis Research Center (US NASA)
- Libertarian Reform Caucus
- Light Rapid Comfortable (VIA Rail Canada)
- Light Rum & Coke
- Lighting Research Center (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Lightning Rod of Controversy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laura Hendrix of the Kentucky Legislative Research Commission agrees.
If approved by the KHRA, the rule would then be submitted to the Legislative Research Commission for review, and would take effect some time next year if ultimately approved.
Bill Watch is the result of a partnership between the Kentucky Legislative Research Commission and Kentucky.
In the "Bloggers Press for Power" article in the January issue, Rob Weber, director of public information at the Kentucky Legislative Research Commission, was misquoted.
Weber was more famous than he wanted to be, but he and the Kentucky Legislative Research Commission stuck by their decision at the time.
The Kentucky Legislative Research Commission recently established a toll-free Spanish language telephone line to use when leaving legislators messages, obtaining information on bill status or checking meeting times of various legislative committees.
When it met in 1995, the commission first reviewed statutory, constitutional and Legislative Research Commission policy provisions relating to legislative compensation, salaries and expense schedules.