She said the Legislative Counsel of California reviewed the bill earlier this year and already decided it did not infringe on Proposition 22.
What does LCC stand for?
LCC stands for Legislative Counsel of California (est. 1913)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCC
We have 537 other meanings of LCC in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership Correspondence Course (International Order of DeMolay)
- Leadless Chip Carrier
- League of California Cities
- Learning Community Coordinator (various schools)
- Lee County Central Railroad
- Leeds City Council (UK)
- Leeward Community College (Hawaii)
- Left Coronary Cusp (cardiology)
- Legislative Coordinating Commission
- Legislative Counsel Committee (Oregon)
- Leicestershire County Council (UK)
- Lemania Coccinelle Club (automobile club; Switzerland)
- Les Corporations Canadiennes (French: Canadian Corporations)
- Lethbridge Community College (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Levelized Compiled-Code
- Lewis and Clark College (Portland, OR)
- Lexington Community College (Kentucky)
- Lexington Country Club (Lexington, KY)
- LIATE Control Computer (LANTIRN test equipment)
- Liberal Catholic Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Legislative Counsel of California maintains a Web site where you can search and review California law by code section.
The Legislative Counsel of California reached the same conclusion, writing in a 1992 Opinion that "Measure E, adopted by the voters of Solano County, violates the Commerce Clause of the United States Constitution.