Additional amoeba-associated bacteria might be implicated in community-acquired pneumonia, including Legionella-like amoebal pathogens (9) and members of the genus Parachlamydia (10).
What does LLAP stand for?
LLAP stands for Legionella-like Amoebal Pathogen
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLAP
We have 4 other meanings of LLAP in our Acronym Attic
- Library Leadership and Management Association (Chicago, IL)
- Locally-Led Advance Mobile Aid (humanitarian assistance)
- Llama Association of the Mid-Atlantic States
- Lovers Lane Animal Medical Center (Dallas, TX)
- Lower Limb Amputee Measurement Scale (health assessment)
- Latino Leadership Alliance of New Jersey (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Llantas y Reencauches Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Language Literacy and Numeracy Training
- London Luton Airport Operations Ltd. (UK)
- LEARNS (Linking Education and America Reads through National Service) Literacy Assessment Profile (Scotts Valley, CA)
- Lightweight Logical Automation (communications)
- Lightweight Logical Automation Protocol (communications)
- Live Long And Prosper
- LOCA Limits Analysis Package
- LocalTalk Link Access Protocol
- Love, Light and Peace
- Low Level Aerial Photography
- Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Low Level Air Picture Integration
- Low Level Air Picture Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, use of amoebal coculture procedures (10) allows recovery of some fastidious gram-negative bacteria, such as the Legionella-like amoebal pathogens (11,12), Candidatus Odyssella thessalonicensis (13), Sacrob ium lyticum (14), several Afipia species (15), and Chlamydia-like endosymbionts (16,17).
Summary of selected characteristics of four patients infected with Legionella-like amoebal pathogen (LLAP)--4 No.