Murphy joined the firm in 1986 and, most recently, was President and CEO of Legg Mason Capital Management.
What does LMCM stand for?
LMCM stands for Legg Mason Capital Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMCM
We have 3 other meanings of LMCM in our Acronym Attic
- Liaoning Medium Cities Infrastructure Project
- League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust
- Liverpool Medico-Chirurgical Journal (UK)
- Lake Macquarie City Library (New South Wales, Australia)
- Lantex Manufacturing Company Limited (UK)
- Left Midclavicular Line
- Local Momentum Conservation Law (computational mathematics)
- Low Moisture Content Limit
- Laughing My Cute Little Ass Off
- Land Management and Conflict Minimisation (Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat)
- Lisa Mann Creative Management (est. 1993; Australia)
- Lake Macquarie Catchment Management Committee
- Land Management Contract Menu Scheme (Scotland)
- Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology
- Large Munsterlander Club of North America
- Livestock and Meat Council for Northern Ireland
- Taparoscopic Microwave Coagulo-Necrotic Therapy
- Laugh My Carrots Off
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mauboussin, the chief investment strategist at Legg Mason Capital Management, has written a book for the rest of us, one that has a light touch but is still substantial.
He also held the position of General Counsel at Legg Mason Capital Management, Inc.
Rapuano also served as the Director of Research at Legg Mason Capital Management.
One of 6 funds managed by Legg Mason Capital Management outperformed its benchmarks for the 3-year period; none outperformed for the 1-, the 5- or 10-year periods.
PAA500) KYLE LEGG - LEGG MASON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC.
Eng was most recently with Legg Mason Capital Management as Chief Operating Officer.
One of 6 funds managed by Legg Mason Capital Management outperformed its benchmarks for the 1- and 10- year periods; all underperformed for the 3- and 5-year periods.