com)-- Since its origin, the Legend of Zelda has been a favorite of children and adults.
What does LOZ stand for?
LOZ stands for Legend of Zelda (video game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOZ
- Light on Yoga Association (est. 1988; UK)
- Loo of the Year Awards (UK)
- Lake Orion Youth Baseball League (Michigan)
- Lars Oudrup Yacht Design (Fredericia, Denmark)
- Love of Your Life
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Listeners of Yanni on-Line (fan club)
- Live Out Your Own Life (wear brand)
- League of Young Voters
- Large Occluded Zones (cardiology)
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (game)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (game)
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (video game)
- Land of Zoho Creator (database creation tool)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (video game)
- Legend of Zelda Minish Cap (gaming)
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (video game)
- Lubelski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Lublin Regional Ski Association)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Video Game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year it's the 25th Anniversary of Legend of Zelda.
The Legend of Zelda and Philosophy Luke Cuddy, editor Open Court Publishing Company 70 East Lake Street, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60601 9780812696547, $18.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070702/LAM039LOGO) "Since 1987 The Legend of Zelda franchise has sold more than 52 million units worldwide," says George Harrison, Nintendo of America's senior vice president of marketing and corporate communications.
He has produced hit game after hit game, including Donkey Kong and The Legend of Zelda, both classics for fans.
Anders Krusberg/AP Images for Nintendo of America) Photo 5: In this photo provided by Nintendo of America, Nathan Rousseau of Jaffrey, NH explores collectibles from The Legend of Zelda series at Nintendo World in New York during an event on November 19, 2011 celebrating the launch of the new The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword video game for the Wii console.
Once again, The Legend of Zelda franchise finds ways to surprise and challenge players.
MEANWHILE The Legend Of Zelda has become the fastest-selling video game in history.