IN Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time, which musical instrument does Link use to travel through time?
What does LOZTOOT stand for?
LOZTOOT stands for Legend of Zelda: the Ocarina of Time (video game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (video game)
- Land of Zoho Creator (database creation tool)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (video game)
- Legend of Zelda Minish Cap (gaming)
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (video game)
- Lubelski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Lublin Regional Ski Association)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Video Game)
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (game)
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time - This long-awaited and sprawling title has already been dubbed game of the century by one magazine.
Not so good news is that one of the most eagerly awaited titles of the year, the Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, will hit the streets in time for Christmas, but not at the new reduced price.
THE Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time is a mega hit on the N64 and now Link is back in more mind-boggling adventures on the Game Boy Colour.
THE mighty Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time arrived for the N64 yesterday and it's going to be one of the biggest video games ever.
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE OCARINA OF TIME (Nintendo 64) (pounds 49.