Journey - The ending Batman: Arkham City - The ending Uncharted 3 - Sink or Swim Max Payne 3 - Hoboken shootout The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Throat of the World The Darkness 2 - The alternate ending Battlefield 3 - Going Hunting Dark Souls - beating Ornstein & Smough The Witcher 2 - Bathhouse Bonk Asura's Wrath - Asura vs Wyzen Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Sand Sea Sniper Elite V2 - Assassinating Hitler Mass Effect 3 - The Tuchanka choice Dragon's Dogma - Griffin battle
What does LOZSS stand for?
LOZSS stands for Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (video game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (game)
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (video game)
- Land of Zoho Creator (database creation tool)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (video game)
- Legend of Zelda Minish Cap (gaming)
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (video game)
- Lubelski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Lublin Regional Ski Association)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Video Game)
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (game)
- Legend of Zelda: the Ocarina of Time (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (game)
- Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker (game)
- The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker
- La Pampa (Argentina province, airline code)
- La Previa (TV show)
- La Pucelle (PS2 game)
- Lab Prototype
- Labour Party
- Lacrimas Profundere (German band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interactive Entertainment * Developer: Rocksteady Studios Portal 2 * Publisher: Valve Corporation * Developer: Valve Corporation The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim * Publisher: Bethesda Softworks * Developer: Bethesda Game Studios The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword * Publisher: Nintendo * Developer: Nintendo Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception * Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America * Developer: Naughty Dog Outstanding Innovation in Gaming Bastion * Publisher: Warner Bros.
6 THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD THE Legend of Zelda games have been a central part of the Nintendo franchise for many years, peaking with the N64 Zelda game more than a decade ago.
The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Platform: Wii Genre: Action/Adventure Price: pounds 39.
Their big release this coming season is Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii, to be confirmed 2011).
This fact has not been lost on Nintendo and the company's E3 line-up reflects it, with the only Wii title of note set to make an appearance being The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] RELATED ARTICLE: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD When it comes to traditional fantasy games they don't come much bigger than the Legend of Zelda series, which will hit its 16th title when Skyward Sword is released on the Wii console next year.
The most recent entry in the series is The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, which launched exclusively for the Wii([TM])console in November.