6 THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: PHANTOM HOURGLASS DS Cheeky, chirpy and challenging gaming-to-go as Link embarks on a stylus-driven quest to recapture Tetra/Zelda in a game perfectly adapted to the DS's unique control system.
What does LOZ:PH stand for?
LOZ:PH stands for Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Loo of the Year Awards (UK)
- Lake Orion Youth Baseball League (Michigan)
- Lars Oudrup Yacht Design (Fredericia, Denmark)
- Love of Your Life
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Listeners of Yanni on-Line (fan club)
- Live Out Your Own Life (wear brand)
- League of Young Voters
- Large Occluded Zones (cardiology)
- Legend of Zelda (video game)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (game)
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (video game)
- Land of Zoho Creator (database creation tool)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (video game)
- Legend of Zelda Minish Cap (gaming)
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (video game)
- Lubelski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Lublin Regional Ski Association)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Video Game)
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: PHANTOM HOURGLASS (Nintendo DS) pounds 29.
10 The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Nintendo DS Nintendo's traditionally exacting production values applied here to a pocket-sized Zelda outing set on a cartoon ocean covered in islands to discover and explore.
org: [TABLE OMITTED] Handheld Game of the Year Drawn to Life -- Publisher: THQ -- Developer: 5th Cell Jeanne d'Arc -- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America -- Developer: Level 5 Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords -- Publisher: D3 Publisher of America -- Developer: Infinite Interactive, 1st Playable Productions Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters -- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America -- Developer: High Impact Games The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass -- Publisher: Nintendo of America -- Developer: Nintendo Since 1998, the Interactive Achievement Awards have recognized outstanding games, individuals and development teams that have contributed to the advancement of the multi-billion dollar worldwide entertainment software industry.
Following are GameSpot's Most Wanted Games of 2007 in alphabetical order: BioShock (2K Games/Irrational Games - Xbox 360, PS3, PC) Burnout 5 (Electronic Arts/Criterion Games - Xbox 360 / PS3) Crackdown (Microsoft Game Studios/Realtime Worlds - Xbox 360) Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (Activision/Splash Damage - PC) Forza Motorsport 2 (Microsoft/Microsoft Game Studios - Xbox 360) Half-Life 2: Episode Two (Valve Software - PC, Xbox 360, PS3) God of War II (SCEA/ SCE Studios Santa Monica - PS2) Halo 3 (Microsoft Game Studios/Bungie Software - Xbox 360) The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo - DS) Mass Effect (Microsoft Game Studios/BioWare - Xbox 360) Spore (EA Games/Maxis - PC) Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo - Wii) Super Smash Bros.
The glimmering Gold edition of the Nintendo DS shows the world your passion for excellence and grandeur, since it comes bundled with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass -- the year's biggest hand-held adventure game -- and is emblazoned with the series' signature Triforce logo.
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Marks Series' Debut on Nintendo DS REDMOND, Wash.
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass stays true to the richness of the console Zelda franchise while introducing new controls that allow veterans and first-time gamers to become fully immersed in the adventure.