As the scope and frequency of international development activities have increased dramatically over the last few decades, so has the focus on what is fast becoming a central aspect of democratization: the promotion of the rule of law through legal and judicial reform activities.
What does LJR stand for?
LJR stands for Legal and Judicial Reform
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LJR
We have 2 other meanings of LJR in our Acronym Attic
- Louis J. Piantino Branch Library (West Haven, CT)
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- La Jolla Presbyterian Church (La Jolla, CA)
- London Journal of Primary Care
- Lone Jack Public Library (Lone Jack, MO)
- Leah Jay Property Management (Australia)
- Local Job Qualification Standard
- Lady Jean Ranch (Jupiter, FL)
- Law Journal Reports (various locations)
- Lead Joint Runner
- Legislative, Judicial and Rules (committee)
- Lynch, Jones and Ryan, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Lower Jordan River Basin
- Law and Justice Research Centre (Australia)
- Ljusdal Jet Racing Club (Ljusdal, Sweden)
- Larry J. Ringer Library (College Station, TX)
- Lichfield Joint Record Office (Staffordshire County Council; UK)
- Legal and Judicial Reforms Project (World Bank Project)
- La Jolla Symphony (La Jolla, CA)
- Lap Joint Strength
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once SUNSGLO is founded, it will aim at becoming a leader in global legal training and education, offering assistance to countries that are seeking legal and judicial reform.