MIAMI, April 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
What does LSGM stand for?
LSGM stands for Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSGM
We have 1 other meaning of LSGM in our Acronym Attic
- Local Self-Government Diploma (All India Institute of Local Self-Government)
- Least Squares Geometric Elements
- La Salle Greenhills (Philippines)
- Leafy Spurge/Grass Haylage (animal feed)
- Little Sand Group Homes (est. 1976; Remer, MN)
- Department of Land Surveying and Geo-Informatics (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Landelijke Specialisten Gevel Isolatie (Dutch: Rural Isolation Facade Specialists; Veenendaal, Netherlands)
- Low Speed Ground Idle
- Lanthanum Strontium Gallium Magnesium (fuel cell materials)
- Larsen, Shein, Ginsberg, and Magnusson, LLP (architectural firm; New York, NY)
- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
- Late Stage Growth Obesity
- Low Sulphur Gas Oil
- Large Second Growth Phase (reproductive science)
- Lebanese Society of General Practice
- Lighting Science Group Corporation (stock symbol)
- Large-Scale Genome Sequencing
- Larsen Shein Ginsberg Snyder LLP (architecture firm; New York, NY)
- Left Stellate Ganglion Stimulation (cardiology)
- London Stationers Golfing Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been appointed to the board of directors of Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
3 Miami Beach 33139 Staff Attorney: Mark Brown (305)673-7426 Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
Jack" McLuskey was recently installed as president of Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
LSGMI Celebrate 40 Years: Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers recently hosted its First Annual Charity Benefit and Silent Auction to benefit the Haitian Women's Legal Project of Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
Barbara Carey-Shuler, a Miami-Dade commissioner, recently presented Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
Low-income Haitians seeking citizenship can now get free help from Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.