Other tenants at the new 177 Livingston Street, which has reached 80% occupancy in less than one year on the market, include HeartShare Human Services of New York, Legal Services for New York City, and Brooklyn Defenders.
What does LSNY stand for?
LSNY stands for Legal Services for New York City (also seen as Legal Services NYC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSNY
We have 1 other meaning of LSNY in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Racral Rerve Root Compression
- Lost Serial Number Recovery Tool
- Left Sciatic Nerve Stimulation
- Linear Sebaceous Nevus Syndrome
- Late Spring Nitrate Test (agriculture)
- Law Society of the Northwest Territories (Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada)
- Legal Services of North Texas, Incorporated (Dallas, TX)
- Landmine Survivors Network Vietnam
- Legal Services of Northern Virginia
- Legal Services of Northwest Jersey
- Lightning Shakes New York (entertainment service)
- Legal Services for New York City - Brooklyn Branch
- Language Schools New Zealand (Christchurch and Queenstown, Australia)
- cerium doped lutetium orthosilicate
- Labor Standards Officer
- Ladies Social Outreach
- LAN Systems Organization (Intel)
- Lanarkshire Society of Organists (UK)
- Landing Safety Officer
- Landing Signal Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In partnership with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) and attorneys from the Lawyers Alliance for New York (LANY), Advocates for Children (Advocates), and Legal Services for New York City (LSNY), the DLA Piper project will work to address these challenges and improve educational outcomes for New York children using a three-pronged approach: * Representation of Head Start Programs - DLA Piper attorneys, teamed with PwC executives, will advise individual Head Start programs on key transactional, compliance and real estate matters and serve in a general counsel-like capacity.
One firm using Double-Take is Legal Services for New York City (LSNY), the largest provider of free civil legal services to low-income people in the United States.
Legal Services for New York City provides services through a network of offices located in low-income communities and transportation hubs in New York City's five boroughs.