As a Catholic legal services agency, our greatest concern is that the human rights of these people are respected, and that they are offered the best possible opportunity to state their case," says St.
What does LSA stand for?
LSA stands for Legal Services Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSA
We have 381 other meanings of LSA in our Acronym Attic
- Lead Sheet Association (UK)
- Lead Standardization Activity
- Lead State Agency
- Leading Supply Assistant (UK naval rank or rating level)
- Learning Skills Assessment
- Learning Support Assistant
- Least Square Approximation
- Lebanese Society of Anesthesiologists
- Legal Secretaries Association (various locations)
- Legal Sector Alliance (climate change)
- Lego Space Alliance
- Lemming Society of America
- Leukemia Society of America
- Level Shift Amplifier
- Leventhal School of Accounting (University of Southern California)
- Liberty Search Associates, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Library Storage Annex (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- License of the Society of Apothecaries
- Licensed Space Arrangement
- Licensed Staff Agreement (State Farm Insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Philadelphia VIP, a non-profit legal services agency, has received a grant from Citigroup, Inc (NYSE: C).
The new division is headed by Colonel Sam Rob and all assets are collocated at the United States Legal Services Agency in Balston, Virginia.
Army Legal Services Agency until his retirement from the Army.
under the oversight of Ayuda, a legal services agency in Washington, D.
mil Air Force Legal Services Agency, Boiling AFB, D.
I've also taken a five-week course on employment law and have the Legal Services Agency Certificate.
Citigroup Agrees to Sign Conflict Waivers to Allow Large Law Firms to Participate in Mortgage Foreclosure Diversion Program PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia VIP, a non-profit legal services agency in Philadelphia, has received a $25,000 grant from the Citi Foundation to support its mortgage foreclosure program.