The Newcastle-based firm was awarded the Legal Sector Alliance Award for Excellence in Environmental Responsibility, recognising its commitment to taking action on climate change by reducing its carbon footprint and adopting environmentally sustainable practices.
What does LSA stand for?
LSA stands for Legal Sector Alliance (climate change)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSA
We have 381 other meanings of LSA in our Acronym Attic
- Layered Scalable Architecture
- Lead Sheet Association (UK)
- Lead Standardization Activity
- Lead State Agency
- Leading Supply Assistant (UK naval rank or rating level)
- Learning Skills Assessment
- Learning Support Assistant
- Least Square Approximation
- Lebanese Society of Anesthesiologists
- Legal Secretaries Association (various locations)
- Legal Services Agency
- Lego Space Alliance
- Lemming Society of America
- Leukemia Society of America
- Level Shift Amplifier
- Leventhal School of Accounting (University of Southern California)
- Liberty Search Associates, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Library Storage Annex (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- License of the Society of Apothecaries
- Licensed Space Arrangement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ridley & Hall is now urging other law practices across the town to join the initiative by hosting a Legal Sector Alliance Huddersfield Environment Forum from 4.
As a member of the Legal Sector Alliance the firm is committed to reducing its carbon footprint and aims to make a positive difference by encouraging its own people, clients and suppliers to think green for the benefit for future generations.
Firms of all sizes are demonstrating their commitment to help tackle climate change by joining the Legal Sector Alliance (LSA).
The Legal Sector Alliance - a group of law firms trying to reduce the environmental impact of their work - is celebrating the signing of its 100th member.
It has commissioned a toolkit comprising a series of briefing notes developed by the Legal Sector Alliance [LSA], an inclusive movement of law firms and organisations acting on climate change, which it says will not only benefit the legal profession but also key client groups.
The firms and society are publicly reporting their results simultaneously, In the same place and using the same methodology, having measured their carbon footprint using the Legal Sector Alliance (LSA) Protocol.
HRH Prince Charles, a keen green campaigner, will be urging the legal profession to sign up to a new green code to combat global warming in a speech at the launch of the Legal Sector Alliance in London.