She is a former member of the Lane County Legal Secretaries Association.
What does LSA stand for?
LSA stands for Legal Secretaries Association (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSA
We have 381 other meanings of LSA in our Acronym Attic
- Law and Society Association (Amherst, MA)
- Layered Scalable Architecture
- Lead Sheet Association (UK)
- Lead Standardization Activity
- Lead State Agency
- Leading Supply Assistant (UK naval rank or rating level)
- Learning Skills Assessment
- Learning Support Assistant
- Least Square Approximation
- Lebanese Society of Anesthesiologists
- Legal Sector Alliance (climate change)
- Legal Services Agency
- Lego Space Alliance
- Lemming Society of America
- Leukemia Society of America
- Level Shift Amplifier
- Leventhal School of Accounting (University of Southern California)
- Liberty Search Associates, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Library Storage Annex (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- License of the Society of Apothecaries
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fort Worth Legal Secretaries Association honored her as its "New Member of the Year 1993-1994" and "Legal Secretary of the Year 1995-1996.
Twice named legal secretary of the year by the Antelope Valley Legal Secretaries Association, Neu worked as a classified advertising executive for the Daily Ledger-Gazette in the late 1950s.
SOURCE: - Daily News Legal secretarial course set for July THOUSAND OAKS - The Conejo Valley Legal Secretaries Association will sponsor a California Certified Legal Secretary Study Course on Mondays from July 8 through Oct.
Glendale/Burbank Legal Secretaries Association will present attorney J.
SOURCE: - Daily News Legal group to hold swearing-in ceremony WESTLAKE VILLAGE - The Conejo Valley Legal Secretaries Association will hold its installation ceremony for new officers May 1 at 5:30 p.
The Conejo Valley Legal Secretaries Association will present Louis J.