The Southern African Legal Information Institute (SAFLII) is part of the global free access to law movement.
What does LII stand for?
LII stands for Legal Information Institute (Cornell Law School)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LII
We have 48 other meanings of LII in our Acronym Attic
- Lopez Island Historical Society (Washington)
- Leading Independent Hotels of Southern Africa (est. 1989)
- Long Island High School for the Arts
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit
- Lummi Island Heritage Trust (Lummi Island, WA)
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (program)
- Low-Income Housing Trust Fund (Nevada)
- Long Island High Technology Incubator (New York)
- Laser-Induced Incandescence
- Leaders Identification Insignia (US Army)
- Lennox Industries, Inc. (Lennox International; heating, cooling and refrigeration)
- Librarians' Index to the Internet
- Librarians' Internet Index (US Institute of Museum and Library Services)
- Lietuvos Istorijos Instituto (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Institute of History)
- Lindsay Lohan
- Late Incremental Insulin Area
- Latvian Institute of International Affairs (est. 1992)
- Left Internal Iliac Artery
- Local Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives
- Long Island Immigration Alliance (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A non-profit company -- the Cyprus Legal Information Institute (CyLii)- has been set up to deal with all administrative and financial issues.
There will always be a market for what Westlaw and Lexis do within large law firms doing high-end litigation," says Tom Bruce, director of the Legal Information Institute at Cornell University.
Features of the new website include an interactive guide to routes of appeal and links to the most recent Court judgements and to the British and Irish Legal Information Institute site.
edu The Legal Information Institute of the law school at Cornell University is recognized as a valuable resource for legal research and is useful to RIM managers as they increasingly have to research laws and regulations that affect their polities, procedures, and retention practices.
According to the Legal Information Institute, caveat emptor is a Latin phrase for "let the buyer beware.
Her favorite sites are: Legal Information Institute www.
An overview of pension law from the Legal Information Institute.