Legal Aid Justice Center Legal Director to Receive National Child Advocacy Award CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va.
What does LAJC stand for?
LAJC stands for Legal Aid Justice Center (Virginia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAJC
- Low Adult Immunity to Varicella
- La Junta (Amtrak station code; La Junta, CO)
- Lages, Santa Catarina, Brazil (Airport Code)
- Laser Active Jamming
- Law and Justice (various locations)
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (Libya)
- Los Angeles Junction Railway
- Lynn Allen Jeter & Associates (public relations firm; Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin American Jewish Association
- Latin American Journal of Aquatic Mammals
- Los Angeles Junior College
- Los Angeles Job Corps Center (California)
- Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Los Angeles Jewish Events (California)
- Louis August Jonas Foundation
- Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival (California)
- Landesarbeitsgemeinschaft Jugendzahnpflege in Hessen (German: Youth Association of Dental Country in Hesse)
- Los Angeles Jazz Institute (California)
- Lucro Antes dos Juros e Impostos (Portuguese: Earnings Before Interest and Tax)
- Lucro Antes Juros, Impostos, Depreciacao E Amortizacao (Same As Ebtida (Portuguese: Earnings Before Taxes, Interest, Depreciation and Amortization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under an agreement with the Legal Services of Northern Virginia, the Legal Aid Justice Center now provides low-income immigrants in the metropolitan-DC area of Northern Virginia with a wider variety of legal issues than before.
The lawsuit was brought on behalf of the workers by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Farmworker Justice, the Legal Aid Justice Center and attorneys from two Chicago-based private law firms: Willenson Law, LLC and Hughes, Socol, Piers, Resnick & Dym.