Dubbed the "Taste of the Southland", the fundraising goal is $150,000 to benefit the Legal Aid Foundation of Long Beach in providing low-income individuals with legal services.
What does LAFLB stand for?
LAFLB stands for Legal Aid Foundation of Long Beach (Long Beach, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Los Angeles Field Hockey Association (est. 1928; Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Family History Center (California)
- Latin American Folk Institute (Mount Rainier, Maryland)
- Libyan Arab Foreign Investment
- Long-Term Average Failure Intensity
- Liga Acadêmica de Fisiopatologia (Portuguese: Academic League of Pathology; Brazil)
- Latin America Financial Investment Services
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Legal Assistance of the Finger Lakes
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Long Beach Grand Cru wine competition is presented by the Legal Aid Foundation of Long Beach and is the first of two events that comprise the Grand Cru.