After serving as a Crown Counsel in Fiji, a Senior Legal Officer in the Public Solicitor s Office in Victoria and a Senior Legal Officer in the Victoria Legal Aid Commission, Mr Kumar was appointed as a Magistrate in 1986.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Legal Aid Commission (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Launch Azimuth Corridor
- Law against Corruption (UN)
- Law and Advocacy Center (National Association of the Deaf)
- Law-Abiding Citizen (band)
- Layer 2 Aggregation Concentrator (Hekimian)
- Leadership Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Leading Air Cadet (Royal Air Cadets)
- Leading Aircraftman
- Learning Assistance Center
- Left Antecubital (IV site)
- Legal Assistance Centre (Namibia)
- Legend Advisory Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Legislation Advisory Committee (Ministry of Justice; New Zealand)
- Legislative Action Center
- Legislative Action Committee
- Legislative Administration Committee (various locations)
- Legislative Advisory Council (various locations)
- Leisa Atmospheric Corrector
- Lemon Administration Committee
- Lettres, Arts et Cinéma (French: Letters, Arts and Film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also a commissioner in the Fiji Legal Aid Commission, Moore brings years of on-the-ground experience to this new position, as well as a broader understanding of the regional dynamics involved.
We do not believe that LAQ is alone among Legal Aid Commissions in this regard, as many of its practices and guidelines are in accordance with national standards.
Saskatoon lawyer Barry Singer has been appointed chair of the Saskatchewan Legal Aid Commission, and professor Michael Rushton has been appointed to assume Singer's vacancy on the Commission.
At this point Frances and Keith enlisted some voluntary legal back-up and achieved a historic grant of legal aid for the inquiry from the New South Wales Legal Aid Commission.