He is chairman of National Association of Home Builders' 1999 Legal Action Committee and its Legal Action Network for Development Strategies (LANDS) Steering Committee, a program whose goal is 10 protect individual property rights and to ensure equal access to justice for private citizens.
What does LANDS stand for?
LANDS stands for Legal Action Network for Development Strategies (National Association of Home Builders)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LANDS
- Lunar Access Navigation Device
- Local Area Network Dealers Association (trade show organization)
- Land Forces Central Europe
- Lab for Advanced Network Design, Evaluation and Research (New York; University of Buffalo)
- Large Area Nozzle Delivery of Fuel Air Explosive
- Landscape Fire and Resource Management Planning Tools Project
- Land Forces Schleswig-Holstein and Jutland
- International Land Management Research Centre (Queensland, Australia)
- Landing (Canada Post road designation)
- Law and the New Developmental State (research project)
- Local Area Network Distribution System
- Logan and Albert North Disability Services (Australia)
- Land Remote-Sensing Satellite (System)
- Land-Use Satellite
- Allied Land Forces, Southern Europe
- Land Forces South-Central Europe
- Allied Land Forces, Southeastern Europe
- US Army enterprise network (US DoD Global Information Grid)
- Landing Zone
- Laser Assisted Netshape Engineering (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known as the Legal Action Network for Development Strategies, the LANDS program goal is to obtain better laws and better judicial systems for land use actions.