What does LINNE stand for?
LINNE stands for Legacy Infrastructure Network for Natural Environments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Linking Community and Ecosystem Ecology (ESF)
- Landelijk Implementatie Netwerk Kwaliteitsbeleid Huisartsenzorg (Dutch: Network of Quality Implemenation in Huisartsenzorg; medical workers)
- Lifestyle Insights, Networking, Knowledge and Skills (Marine Corps Community Services)
- Livestock Information Network and Knowledge System
- Local and Indigenous Knowledge Systems (United Nations)
- Lonely Instruments for Needy Kids (various locations)
- Louisiana Immunization Network for Kids Statewide (registry)
- Loving, Interested Nazarenes Knowing and Sharing (various locations)
- Learning in the New Millennium (Yorkshire, UK)
- Living in the New Normal (military ministry)
- Learning Institute for Nonprofit Organizations
- Libertarian in Name Only
- Lien Internet du Nord-Ouest (French: Internet Link Northwest; now Télébec Internet; Canada)
- Low-Level Interfaced Overlanguage for Extremely Universal Machine-Coding (programming language)
- Language Integrated Query (Microsoft)
- Lung Information Needs Questionnaire (Peninsula Medical School; Plymouth, England, UK)
- Laser Inertial Navigation System
- Lego Imagination News Station (online forum)