He explained that before the upgrade, the DES was only capable of transmitting and receiving one carrier on one polarization, either left-hand circular polarization or right-hand circular polarization.
What does LCP stand for?
LCP stands for Left-Hand Circular Polarization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCP
We have 310 other meanings of LCP in our Acronym Attic
- Lawyers Cooperative Publishing
- Lead-Containing Paint
- Leadership Certificate Program (various schools)
- League of Canadian Poets
- Learning Communities Program
- Leased Circuit program
- Least-Cost Path
- Lebanese Communist Party (est. 1924; Lebanon)
- Left Circular Polarization
- Left Circularly Polarized
- Legg-Calve-Perthes (disease)
- Lesbian Community Project
- Letter Carrier Presort (Canada Post)
- Letter Change Proposal
- Liberian Collections Project (Indiana University)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Licentiate of the College of Preceptors
- Life Cycle Phase
- Life Cycle Plan
- Lifestyle Communities Pavilion (music venue; Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initial five-year agreement will provide the RDN with capacity either in right- or left-hand circular polarization on the XTAR-EUR satellite, ideally located at 29 degrees East longitude.