Reversibility of "tachycardia induced cardiomyopathy" following the cure of idiopathic left ventricular tachycardia using radiofrequency energy.
What does LVT stand for?
LVT stands for Left Ventricular Tachycardia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVT
We have 51 other meanings of LVT in our Acronym Attic
- Liberaal Vlaams Studentenverbond (Dutch: Liberal Flemish Student Association; Belgium)
- Lateral Ventricle Rostral Subventricular Zone
- Left Ventricular Stroke Work (index)
- Left Ventricular Stroke Work Index
- Left Ventricular Systolic Wall Stress
- Land Value Taxation
- Landing Vehicle Tracked
- Lars Von Trier (Danish filmmaker)
- Las Vegas Travel (Tarzana, CA)
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (UK)