Also, several measures of heart size were made using information from the echocardiogram Alos, the relative wall thickness and left ventricular mass index also increased in parallel to BMI The analysis of data collected revealed that Interventricular septal and left ventricular posterior wall thickness increased as BMI increased.
What does LVPWT stand for?
LVPWT stands for Left Ventricular Posterior Wall Thickness (cardiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Left Ventricle Peak Systolic Pressure
- Las Vegas Prime Timers (Las Vegas, NV)
- Lehigh Valley Physical Therapy (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Las Vegas Preferred Tee Times (Nevada)
- Left Ventricular Pressure-Volume Relation
- Left Ventricular Pressure-Volume Relationship
- Landelijke Vereniging Psychosociaal Werkende (Dutch)
- Left Ventricular Posterior Wall
- Left Ventricular Posterior Wall Dimensions
- Left Ventricular Posterior Wall Excursion
- Left Ventricle Posterior Wall Thickness in Diastole
- Lattice Vector Quantization
- Laughing Very Quietly
- Learned Vector Quantization
- Learning Vector Quantization
- Literacy Volunteers of Quebec (Canada)
- Learning Vector Quantization algorithm, Version 1
- Low Vision Quality-of-Life (medical questionnaire)
- Large Vocabulary Response (Sprint)
- Large Volume Receiver (Canada Post)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Left ventricular posterior wall thickness change (LVPWc) was calculated using the following formula (18): LVPWC (%) = [(LVPWs--LVPWd) / LVPWd] x 100 The following Doppler measurements were taken using the apical four-chamber view: early diastolic filling peak velocity (E wave), late diastolic peak velocity (A wave), E/A ratio and E deceleration time.
The mean intraventricular septum to left ventricular posterior wall thickness (IVS/PWT) ratio was higher in LVH athletes in relation to LVN (p < 0.