Left ventricular outflow gradient decreased further to 6 [+ or -] 14 mm Hg for the whole group (range 0 - 36; p < 0.
What does LVOG stand for?
LVOG stands for Left Ventricular Outflow Gradient (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVOG
- Livermore Valley Opera (Livermore, California)
- Local VAT (Value Added Tax) Office (various locations)
- Long Valley Observatory
- Low Visibility Operations (aviation)
- Left Ventricular Oxygen Consumption
- Large Volume Organic Chemical Industry
- Las Vegas Outlet Center
- Livermore Valley Open Campus (California)
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (environmental conservation)
- Lummi Victims of Crime (Bellingham, WA)
- Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Group PC (Allentown, PA)
- Left Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Linear Vestibulo-Occular Reflex
- Light Vehicle Obscuration System (US Army)
- Light Vehicle Obscuration Smoke System (US Army)
- Light Vehicle Obstruction Screening System
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract (cardiac term)
- Linear Valve Override Tool
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Area
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Gradient
Samples in periodicals archive:
When symptoms and left ventricular outflow gradients are present, it is primarily treated with pharmacologic agents.