Plasma B-type natriuretic peptide levels in systolic heart failure: importance of left ventricular diastolic function and right ventricular systolic function.
What does LVDF stand for?
LVDF stands for Left Ventricular Diastolic Function
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Las Vegas Development Center
- Las Vegas Dissemination Company
- Launch Vehicle Data Center (NASA)
- Launch Vehicle Digital Computer (US NASA)
- low-voltage direct current
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Dimension
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction
- LLS (Laser Leveling System) Vertical Position Display Data
- Logical Volume Device Driver (IBM)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Diameter Index
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Filling Pattern
- Las Vegas Discount Golf and Tennis, Inc. (Colorado)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Heart Failure
- Llietuvos verslo darbdaviu konfederacija (Lithuanian Business Employers' Confederation; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Lake Villa District Library (Illinois)
- Leadership, Values and Decision Making
- Leren Voor Duurzame Ontwikkeling (Dutch: Learning for Sustainable Development)
- Low Voltage Dropout (electronics)
- Lake Victoria Development Programme (East African Community)
- Laurens van der Post
Samples in periodicals archive:
Correlation between left ventricular diastolic function and ejection fraction in dilated cardiomyopathy using magnetic resonance imaging with late gadolinium enhancement.
Impaired coronary microvascular and left ventricular diastolic functions in patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
2006) Effect of resistance and circuit exercise training on left ventricular diastolic function in obese adolescents.
2]--the risks of AF and heart failure were no greater than in patients with normal left ventricular diastolic function (Am.
Although it is easy to measure mitral A wave peak velocity, this can be influenced by heart rate (37), load changes (37), age (38) and left ventricular diastolic function (33).
Left ventricular diastolic function assessed by pulsed or tissue Doppler is preserved or even improved (especially during exercise but sometimes at rest as well) in athletes free of HCM or other heart diseases, be hypertrophy present or absent (Cardim et al.
Recommendations for the evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function by echocardiography.