Transient left ventricular apical ballooning without coronary artery stenosis: a novel heart syndrome mimicking acute myocardial infarction.
What does LVAB stand for?
LVAB stands for Left Ventricular Apical Ballooning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LVAB in our Acronym Attic
- Lost Vacuum Alarm
- Low Vision Aid
- Low Volatility Agent
- Luchtvaart Afdeling (Dutch: Aviation Department)
- Lehigh Valley Alliance on Aging (Bethlehem, PA)
- Linda Vista Annandale Association (Pasadena, CA)
- Lompoc Valley Art Association (California)
- Louisville Visual Art Association (Kentucky)
- Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program (Nevada)
- Lehigh Valley Amateur Astronomical Society
- Low Voltage Aerial Bundled Cable
- Las Vegas Association of Black Journalists
- Lambeth Voluntary Action Council (London, England, UK)
- Lancaster Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Lancaster, NY)
- Larchmont Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Larchmont, New York)
- Las Vegas Area Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Latrobe Valley Aero Club (Australia)
- List Visual Arts Center (Cambridge, MA)
- Low Voltage Alternate Current (electricity)
- Las Vegas Area Computer Traffic System (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Takotsobo cardiomyopathy or transient left ventricular apical ballooning syndrome: a systemic review.
Discussion Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy, or Transient Left Ventricular Apical Ballooning Syndrome, was first recognized in Japan in 1991 (1).
Transient left ventricular apical ballooning in a patient with bicuspid aortic valve created a left ventricular thrombus leading to acute renal infarction.