The distances between the orifices of left superior pulmonary veins (LSPV) and LAA orifice was 7.
What does LSPV stand for?
LSPV stands for Left Superior Pulmonary Vein (cardiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSPV
We have 2 other meanings of LSPV in our Acronym Attic
- Label Switched Path Tunnel (Cisco)
- Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Telematika (Indonesian: Professional Certification Institute of Telematics)
- Limited Scope Performance Testing (US Department of Energy)
- Logical Sectors per Track (data storage)
- Low Speed Power Turbine
- Low-Speed Paper Tape Punch
- Large-Scale Procurement of Temperature Sensors
- Laguna State Polytechnic University (Philippines)
- London Strategic Policy Unit (Greater London Council; UK)
- Longshoremen's Protective Union (Canada)
- Load Sensing Proportional Valve (Vehicle Braking System)
- Loveland Senior Police Volunteers (Colorado)
- Metropolitan Low Security Prison for Women Project (Canada)
- La Securite Quotidienne (French: Law on Daily Safety)
- Lafayette String Quartet (Canada)
- Langue des Signes Québécoises (French: Sign Language in Québec)
- Learning Styles Questionnaire (Peter Honey and Alan Mumford)
- Least Squares Quadratic
- Line Squall
- Load Store Queue
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, 2) displayed a large mediastinum, computed tomography showed 13x9x11 cm lobulating, heterogeneous hypodense mass in superior mediastinum that compressed left superior pulmonary vein (Fig.