Echocardiography revealed that the left pulmonary artery (LPA) was originating distal to its normal position, which was consistent with pulmonary artery sling (Fig.
What does LPA stand for?
LPA stands for Left Pulmonary Artery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPA
We have 267 other meanings of LPA in our Acronym Attic
- Language Plan of Action
- Language Proficiency Assessment
- Large Particle Ash (energy)
- Las Perlas Archipelago
- Lasting Power of Attorney (legal document)
- Law of Property Act (UK)
- Layered Process Audit (Daimlerchrysler)
- Learning Point Associates
- Lease Purchase Agreement
- Leather Producers Association
- Legal Profession Act (various locations)
- Legal Professional Association (Ohio)
- Legal Purchase Age (various organizations)
- Legislative and Public Affairs
- Legislative Post Audit (Kansas)
- Les Petites Affiches (French law journal)
- Leveraged Procurement Agreement (California)
- Library Public Awareness (Canada)
- Licensed Practicing Attorney
- Licensed Psychological Associate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other anomalies present were a pulmonary sling with an anomalous left pulmonary artery originating from the right pulmonary artery (Fig.
On the left, coronal view showing tumour embolus in right pulmonary artery with partial extension into left pulmonary artery.
Distal intrapulmonary branches of the left pulmonary artery were visible, and some of these vessels could be seen communicating across the pleura with bronchial and intercostal vessels arising from the distal thoracic aorta (Figures 1-4).
She took photos of her patients, including the photo of the smiling girl with a pulse oximeter, a preoperative patient about to undergo a ventricular septal defect repair, and a six-year-old girl who underwent reconstruction of her left pulmonary artery, pictured with a healthcare provider.
Teirstein concluded that the fragment was in the left pulmonary artery.
Computed tomography of the chest with intravenous contrast medium showed cardiomegaly with a 100 mm dilatation of the right pulmonary artery and 85 mm dilatation of the left pulmonary artery (Fig 2).
EPMD is introducing the Focal Recorder, a catheter which utilizes EPMD's pulmonary artery balloon catheter technology and designed to record heart signals from the left pulmonary artery.