Physical examination revealed pale skin and mucous membranes; painless, smooth splenomegaly in the left midclavicular line, 8 cm below the costal arcus; and painless hepatomegaly in the right mid-clavicular line, 5 cm below the costal arcus.
What does LMCL stand for?
LMCL stands for Left Midclavicular Line
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMCL
We have 6 other meanings of LMCL in our Acronym Attic
- Liberating Ministries for Christ International (Bedford, VA)
- Lockheed Martin Canada Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Center for Innovation (Suffolk, VA)
- La Mesa Community Improvement Association (New Mexico)
- Labour Market and Career Information Association (Canada)
- Liaoning Medium Cities Infrastructure Project
- League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust
- Liverpool Medico-Chirurgical Journal (UK)
- Lake Macquarie City Library (New South Wales, Australia)
- Lantex Manufacturing Company Limited (UK)
- Local Momentum Conservation Law (computational mathematics)
- Low Moisture Content Limit
- Laughing My Cute Little Ass Off
- Land Management and Conflict Minimisation (Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat)
- Legg Mason Capital Management
- Lisa Mann Creative Management (est. 1993; Australia)
- Lake Macquarie Catchment Management Committee
- Land Management Contract Menu Scheme (Scotland)
- Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology
- Large Munsterlander Club of North America