A patient with an anterior mediastinal mass developed a mucous plug in the left main stem bronchus, resulting in collapse of the left lung on the first postoperative day.
What does LMSB stand for?
LMSB stands for Left Main Stem Bronchus (pulmonology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMSB
We have 2 other meanings of LMSB in our Acronym Attic
- Lincoln Middle School of the Arts (Milwaukee, WI)
- Linear Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Logistics Management Supportability Analysis
- Life & Microgravity Sciences & Applications Advisory Committee
- Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory
- Laughing My Sexy Ass Off
- Laughing My Silly Ass Off
- Laughing My Small Ass Off
- Large and Mid-Size Business
- Latexx Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. (Latexx)
- LAN/MAN Standards Committee (IEEE)
- Land Mobile Satellite Channel
- Local Masters Swim Committee
- Local Media Services Company (West Australian sports media)
- Lockheed Missiles and Space Company
- Logistics Management Systems Center
- Lower Merion Soccer Club
- Land Mobile Satellite Communications Channel
- Littlefield Members Social Cricket Club
- Left Main Stem Disease (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rigid bronchoscope was inserted via the stoma and directed into the left main stem bronchus.