He was also the man who made me into a left fullback, not many others would've seen it - so I owe him a lot.
What does LFB stand for?
LFB stands for Left Fullback (soccer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LFB
We have 47 other meanings of LFB in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Flow Alternative Test System
- Large File Allocation Unit
- Lies and Fiction in the Ancient World (historical publication; University of Texas Press)
- Lant Fleet Facsimile Broadcast
- Lesser Faydark (Everquest)
- Label-Free Biosensing (workshop)
- Laboratory Fortified Blank (water quality)
- Laissez-Faire Books (est. 1972)
- Laryngeal Foreign Body
- Left Foot Braking (automobile driving technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With [Kieran] Gibbs not being available yet, we have a problem on both flanks with two right fullbacks and two left fullbacks out.
Ander Herrera scored Athletic Bilbao's opener in the 20th minute, with Barcelona coming back only three minutes later, through a Cesc Fabregas header linking up with a great cross from left fullback Eric Abidal.
When I got hurt, I thought (Mendoza) did an extremely good job at left fullback.
Andy Gomersall's intelligent kick left fullback Damien Traille flat-footed and Josh Lewsey showed trademark speed to gleefully touchdown after a fortunate bounce.
But "Mamayaro" (she is nicknamed after fellow Nigeria international and Newcastle United left fullback Celestine Babayaro), is determined the Falcons must go a step further when they return to China.
McLeish has a treble to his name, so he can do this job, but not with his hands tied and although he has signed Jean-Alain Boumsong the big French defender's mum was at yesterday's game he could be doing with a new left fullback as well because Michael Ball can't play.
Cardiff have also shown strong interest in Barnsley's Chris Barker, a Sheffield-born left fullback.